- 10% discount for online bookings
- Ski 6 days and pay just 5 days
- Overnight ski service in Star Jet 1 and Achter Jet shops
- Free exchange and return at any time
- Debit and credit cards accepted
- Free rental equipment for kids up to 6 years if both parents hire equipment
- 50% discount for kids up to 14 years
- 20% discount for youngsters aged 15-17 years
- Special group discounts available
- Free helmet for all children
Your one-stop shop for winter sports gear in Flachau
Holidays are for relaxing. We know that here at Sport Stangl, which is why we do everything we can to make your life as easy as possible. Hiring instead of buying makes a lot of sense for many reasons. Beginners will want to take their first turns on snow before investing in a full set of skis, boots and poles. Families often find that renting equipment in the resort is a cheaper option guaranteeing the latest models every year. And, last but certainly not least, there are those who have simply forgotten an important item of equipment at home or who want to try out a range of boots, skis and boards on holiday before deciding which to buy. At Sport Stangl we offer guests the chance to hire the latest skis and boards, always in top condition, at unbeatable prices. Our friendly and experienced members of staff will be happy to help you find the right model and size.
Skis, snowboard, boots, etc.
- The customer assumes full liability for the equipment hired.
- The equipment is not insured (please enquire for details). It is possible to purchase insurance for 10% of the rental price. This insurance covers 100% of costs resulting from damage to the equipment and 75% of costs resulting from theft of the equipment.
- Equipment which is damaged beyond repair or stolen (and has not been insured using the above-mentioned option) must be paid for by the customer. The price will be calculated based on the standard of the equipment and its age.
- Any theft of equipment must be reported by the customer to the local police.
- Rental equipment which is stolen but has been insured using the method set out in point two of this list will be subject to an excess amounting to 25% of the rental price. Rental equipment which is damaged beyond repair and has been insured will not be subject to an excess.
- The customer will be charged for repair costs if a) the rental equipment is damaged as the result of improper use (even with insurance) or b) the rental equipment is not insured and is damaged but not beyond repair.
- Customers are entitled to swap their boots, skis and snowboards for a different model in the same category at any time. They are also entitled to swap boots, skis and snowboards for a different model in a higher category in reuturn for an extra fee. It is not, however, possible to swap equipment of a higher category for equipment in a lower category and receive a refund on the difference in price.
- The rental fee for the rental equipment must be paid by the day of return. Equipment must be returned in the evening or by 9:00 a.m. at the latest. Equipment which is returned later will be charged for the extra day.
- If, for any reason whatsoever, the rental equipment is not returned on time, the matter will be reported to the police seven days after the scheduled day of return.
- Customers cannot receive a refund by returning rental equipment earlier than arranged. Please be aware that refunds are only possible as the result of accidents or illness (doctor's note required).
- With your signature you agree that the binding has been set in accordance with the personal details you have given to our shop staff. Bindings are set according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- When booking your equipment online, it is possible to purchase cancellation insurance. This costs 2% of the rental price. Bookings with cancellation insurance can be cancelled up to two days before the start of the rental period. Bookings without cancellation insurance cannot be cancelled.
- The law applicable to the contractual relationship in accordance with the above-mentioned rental conditions shall be the respective national law of the contractual partner.
- By booking online, you agree to the above-mentioned contractual conditions. These are legally binding.